Art Gallery Arosa Lenzerheide

Aux Losanges

Aux Losanges
Aux Losanges

10 Bilder anzeigen

Aux Losanges
The chalet was built in 1869 and renovated by Caruso St John Architects. It is a vacation home and a popular event venue.


Armin Zink and Stéphane Lombardi have created a holiday and cultural centre with a special flair in Tschiertschen under the name Aux Losanges. In this beautiful, quiet place in the world, Aux Losanges, rebuilt by Caruso St John Architects with English extravagance and love for the Alps, hosts concerts, readings and lectures and exhibitions. An exclusive programme of events brings great artists up to Tschiertschen, in the middle of the Graubünden mountains. 

The house was built in 1869 as a traditional Walser knitted building and operated as a guesthouse from 1892. From 1951 to 2014 it was known throughout the region as "Cafe Engi". From January 2016 to July 2017, the renovation was carried out by Caruso St John Architects. Under the new name "Aux Losanges",  it is now open for cultural events.  It is also a holiday home and can be rented from 2 nights in low season and from 5 nights in high season. 


To the calendar of events

Holidays at Aux Losanges
To the rental conditions


Öffentliche Verkehrsmittel

By train to Chur HB, then by Postbus to Tschiertschen.


By car to exit Chur Süd, then direction Lenzerheide. After 2km turn towards Tschiertschen.


Large free parking at the entrance to the village


Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Info Tschiertschen-Praden.
Dieser Inhalt wurde automatisiert übersetzt.