Chapel San Bernardino Mesolcina Calanca
Cappella di San Gerolamo
The chapel of San Gerolamo, located in the middle of meadows and vineyards at the southwestern end of the village, was built around 1500.
Beschreibung
The church housed a valuable painting of St. Jerome within its walls. Dating back to the Lombard school of the XVI century, the work was unfortunately destroyed during the passage of General Claude-Jacques Lecourbe's troops through Grono. The religious building was restored at the beginning of the XIX century.
Kontakt
Cappella di San Gerolamo
6537 Grono
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Ente Turistico Regionale del Moesano (ETRM).
Dieser Inhalt wurde automatisiert übersetzt.

Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.