Kirche Engadin St. Moritz

Eglise réformée de San Luzi

Reformierte Kirche San Luzi
Reformierte Kirche San Luzi

4 Bilder anzeigen

Reformierte Kirche San Luzi
Eglise réformée de San Luzi

Beschreibung

The church, named after the village saint San Luzi, was first mentioned in 1139. The origins of the Romanesque building date back to the early 13th century, and in 1507 the hexagonal choir was built in late Gothic style. The choir is decorated with three stained glass windows. Two are by Augusto Giacometti and one by the Zuoz artist Constant Könz. The stained glass window in the nave, depicting the holy three kings, was created by Gian Casty from Zuoz. The coats of arms of the von Planta, Juvalta and Jecklin-Planta families are depicted in the front nave.

Öffnungszeiten

Ouvert toute la journée

Kontakt

Eglise réformée de San Luzi

Stradun 90, 7524 Zuoz

Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Engadin Tourismus AG.

Outdooractive Logo

Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.